Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
Hello, my name is John Sirotti and I am the owner of Affinity Life Coaching.
With several decades of experience in the Life Coaching field, I have been described as a man with a huge heart that helps people by igniting a fire in the bellies of My Clients. I help My Clients develop a sense of direction and passion to feel inspired to want and to strive for greater things in life.
I work with patience and caring, guiding people in ways on how to communicate better with those around them; wife / husband, partner, children, family members and even workmates in a work environment. With me teaching the valuable and vital skill of listening, Clients develop relationship building qualities that enhance and create better stable and happy lives in families and their members.
Let me help you discover the REAL YOU by guiding you through step by step processes. Let me challenge you to find out what it is that is really holding you back; to help you identify your limiting beliefs that prevent you from having the life that you want and truly deserve.
As you learn these processes and develop your skill set and experience immense personal development, you will see that opportunities to help others will become apparent to you and you will become the instrument of change in your life and the lives of your family and friends around you.
In life we have three ‘C’s. Choice, Chance and Change
You must make a Choice,
to take a Chance,
or your life will never Change.
At Affinity Life Coaching I strive to listen, understand, confide, and mentor you. Building trust and a relationship with you and your families and friends, is important to us, whilst offering you support and teaching you life skills that will help you make a better version of yourself.
My services include:
- Face to face sessions, in a safe & secure environment
- Skype & in home conference calls
- Over the phone LIVE conversations
I can help you with:
- Relationships: Building relationships with your primary partner, wife, husband, children, family or colleagues.
- Anxiety & Depression
- Healing old wounds from our childhood
- Group dynamics
- Suicide prevention & support
- How to empower others
- How to take control of your life
My commitments to you as My Client
- As your Life Coach, I want to inspire and motivate you.
- I will assist you to become more aware of who you are.
- I will provoke you.
- I will challenge you.
- I will support you.
- I will hold you accountable to statements and actions that you will communicate to me.
- I will teach you be centered and present in our meetings and even when you go home.
- I will teach you to pay attention to where your life is right now, to where your life will go and to be more empowered, so you can offer yourself infinite possibilities of becoming the best version of yourself.
- I will give you tasks to do in between our sessions and I WILL expect this to be completed by our next meeting.
- I will display my trust with you by holding all that you tell me in strict confidence………………. The only exception will be if you disclose anything to do with harm to yourself or anyone else, I have a duty of care to report it to the relevant authorities.
John is an excellent coach, truly passing the message e and assisting us with our life issues. I had the pleasure to be coached by him and I can honestly say, I’d be out there in a very dark place if it wasn’t by his help. Can’t recommend enough.!
I have been enjoying my coaching sessions at Affinity Life Coaching now for a few weeks. I’ve been challenged and supported. I have been given tools and support in communication that has helped open up more meaningful communications with my family and friends. I have been challenged weekly and my personal growth has come in leaps and bounds with the support of John.
John is full of wisdom and is amazing at supporting, healing and changing lives! I highly recommend John to all my friends and family
Our inSight Circle workshops are designed to inspire our participants, to create better lives for themselves, and learn to harness their skills and develop what it takes to become part of a growing support network within the community.
So together with a team of qualified Life coaches, I have been part of a group that teaches and trains these people that want to learn these skill sets. Twice a year my team and I have run training workshops to impart this knowledge to teach these volunteers and help them empower themselves first and be able to support others in the arena of personal growth and development.
Below are a list of our regular workshops and events:
inSight Circle Gladstone is an event that creates a safe place where Men and Women who are experiencing struggles and crisis in their lives to create breakthroughs and change, as well as to encourage supporters with skills and insights to better empower their families and communities. We also offer the same event in the Rockhampton area.
Both are held fortnightly Monday at 6.30pm see dates here
inSight Men’s Circle Gladstone is an event that creates a safe place where Men who are experiencing struggles and crisis in their lives to create breakthroughs and change, as well as to encourage supporters with skills and insights to better empower their families and communities.
Held fortnightly Thursday at 6.30pm see dates here
If you believe that you would benefit from the above support networks – let us know…